|First submission date
||June 7, 2021
|Deadline for submission
||September 24, 2021
- Abstracts that are accepted but not presented will be removed from the abstract book.
- Authors who will present an abstract must register as a participant.
- Abstract presentation format will be sent as verbal, written and poster.
- Video submission:
Videos are up to 6 minutes long; with mp4, MPEG, AVI or MOV video types; should be in 16:9 screen format and with HD 1280×720 (720p) or Full HD1920×1080 (1080p) resolution quality.
The abstracts of the video presentations should be uploaded to the abstract submission system by selecting the “Video Presentation” option.
Sound recording of the videos depends on the owner's preference. The sound infrastructure required for the videos sent as voiced will be available in the conference halls.
- Abstract; should include the purpose, method, findings and results of the study. These titles should be written in bold in the abstract.
- The abstract should be sent in Turkish or English.
- The limit for abstract writing in the system is 300 words.
- The text must be one paragraph. 2 tables and 1 figure can be added.
- Standard abbreviations are accepted. If there is a special abbreviation, a parenthesis should be opened after the first use and the full expansion of the abbreviation should be written.
- Abstracts should include the names, surnames and institutions of the authors and the presenter.
- Since the congress records are made for a single name, it does not include other names in the abstract.
- All words in the title of the abstract should be written in capital letters, except words which have a special meaning such as pH or NaCl.
- The first letters of the drug names should be capitalized. It is preferred to use the generic names of drugs and the first letters of the generic names are not capitalized.
- Abstract submission deadline is September 20, 2021.
Notification about the acceptance of the abstracts will be made by e-mail. You can contact D Event Tourism, in case of need.